Sunday, June 21, 2015

Blog #7: My experience with Blogging

Image result for blogs

Although, blogging has been a great experience for me
it has also been a first for me.
When I first entered this class I was surprised with all 
of the many ways I can improve my writing skills.
I have had the chance to explore many writing techniques
but also view different opinions on topics.

Image result for blogs

 Learning how to voice my own opinions has been hard for me.
I was never great about speaking out
but through this English class I was able to see how 
my voice can make a difference. 
There were topics I was given, that I never 
gave much thought to, for instance what goes in our foods?
The ability to see how much of a difference 
it is to eat organic or food processed meat can have an effect on our bodies.
Another great experience I have had with blogging,
was the ability to see other peoples personality by viewing there blog.

Image result for cartoons

 Some of my classmates have a fun, gamey, or even have 
a passion for music. 
I may not see many of my classmates but I can always continue 
this blog.
I enjoyed blogging in every aspect and am hoping to continue doing this.


Image result for thank you

So, thank you everyone who has taken the time to 
view my blog or even shown interest.
I hope everyone can take everything you learned and 
use it wisely throughout your career.
Also, I would like to say a huge thank you to
Professor Nailson for taking the time out of the summer to help
me learn new innovative ways to write.

Wishing everything the very best!!!!
Enjoy your life to the fullest!!!!!!

 Yours Truly,
Image result for audrey name

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness apparently good minds think alike because i used the same picture on my final blog. i thought that it looked pretty cool. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha OMG we do have the same thing I didn't get to see it until just now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you found value in the blog project, Audrey. You have definitely developed your voice this semester. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete